- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Helen H. Morgan, 94, of Perryville died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born May 17, 1908, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Henry F. and Helena C. Schott Weiss. She and George N. Morgan were married July 23, 1931. He died Feb. 25, 1995.
Morgan was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. She formerly was involved with Girl Scouts and American Red Cross.
Survivors include a daughter, Maryle Breaux of Houston, Texas; two sons, George Morgan of Evansville, Ind., John Morgan of Clark, Mo.; 13 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers, two sisters, and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. A wake service will be held at 5:30 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 11 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be at 3 p.m. Sunday in Oak Lawn Cemetery at West Plains, Mo.