- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 11/1/02
Friday, Nov. 1
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Michael Eugene Young, 40, of 5384 County Road 525, Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Thomas Jenkins, 55, of 2832 Themis Apt. 3, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
Justin Tyler Williamson, 19, of 1898 El Rio, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of stealing.
Misty Dawn Armstrong, 27, of County Road 306, Box 188, Advance, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on two Advance warrants for failure to appear.
Terrance Lee Anderson, 26, of 918 College, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of property damage at 731 Broadway.
Robert L. Shaddox, 35, of 820 Eastview Court, Jackson, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for violation of a special condition.
Bennie Wayne Lemley Jr., 36, of 116 Del Ray, Delta, Mo., was arrested Thursday on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay speeding and seat belt fines.
Nicholas James Favier, 18, of 1000 Towers Circle 309E, Matthew Franklin David, 20, of 1108 Perry, Matthew W. Brand, 20, of 1108 Perry, Todd Alan Staley, 19, of 1000 Towers Circle 507N, and Michael Patrick Taylor, 18, of 5050 Hwy. 72, Jackson, were issued summonses Wednesday on suspicion of stealing a pumpkin.
An assault was reported Wednesday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Cash and a check were reported stolen Wednesday at 10 Doctor's Park.
Credit cards and a check were reported stolen Wednesday at 10 Doctor's Park.
A bicycle was reported stolen Wednesday at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
A cellular phone was reported stolen Wednesday at 3049 William.
Clothing and medication were reported stolen Thursday at Capaha Park.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday at 263 Farrar Drive.Property damage
A roof was reported damaged Wednesday at 2037 Independence.
A vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 519 Good Hope.
A motorcycle dealer tag was reported lost in Cape Girardeau Wednesday.
Indecent exposure was reported Wednesday.
A checkbook, Missouri driver's license, insurance cards and a car title were found Wednesday.
Careless and imprudent driving was reported Wednesday at North Main and Johnson.
A subject was placed in custody Wednesday pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
A 13-year-old female was reported truant Thursday.
Sexual misconduct was reported Thursday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
A peace disturbance was reported Thursday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Harassment by phone was reported Thursday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.