- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Mary M. Kluepfel, 74, of Madisonville, Ky., died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2002, at Regional Medical Center in Madisonville.
She was born July 21, 1928, in Anna, daughter of Ben and Amanda Edmonds Sadler.
Kluepfel was a member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Madisonville.
Survivors include a son, Gary Willyerd of Madisonville; a sister, Anita Maze of Anna; a brother, Lee Sadler of Anna; a granddaughter; and a great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Paul Sadler will officiate. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.