- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
UNITY, Ill. -- Private graveside service for Hazel Randolph of Unity was held Wednesday at McCrite Cemetery west of Tamms, Ill. The Rev. Billy Don Heady officiated.
Jones Funeral Home at Tamms was in charge of arrangements.
Randolph, 85, died Monday, Oct. 28, 2002, at Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born Sept. 17, 1917, in Mound City, Ill., daughter of Marion Frances and Dora Alma Modglin Futrill. She married Claude C. Randolph, who died Feb. 20, 1986.
Survivors include two sons, Edward Randolph of Round Rock, Texas, Claude Randolph of Unity; a sister, Milvina Tate of West Salem, Ill.; a brother, Bobby Futrill of Fort Campbell, Ky.; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.