- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Patty Lou Stevens, 55, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 13, 1947, in Pikeville, Ky., daughter of Emsie and Sarah Smith Stiltner. She and Leroy Stevens were married Nov. 19, 1996. He died April 17, 1997.
Stevens was a member of Mount Zion Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, James Johnson Jr. and Mark Nance of Marble Hill; a daughter, Annette Mounts of Marble Hill; a brother, Willis Stiltner of Scopus, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a sister, and two grandsons.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Philip Jordan officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.