- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Policarpo G. Ferrer, 80, of Anna died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2002, at his home.
He was born Jan. 26, 1922, in the Philippines, son of Luis and Eulalia Gonzaga Ferrer. His wife, Adelina, preceded him in death.
Ferrer had been a machinist with the U. S. Government. He was a member of a Masonic lodge in San Francisco, Calif.
Survivors include three daughters, Rebecca Haefele of Anna, Remedios Bonaobra of the Philippines, Recy Weller of St. Charles, Mo.; a son, Renato Ferrer of Milpitas, Calif.; a sister, Andrea Halili of Oxnard, Calif.; a brother, Primitivo Ferrer of Oxnard; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna after 12:30 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Msgr. Tom Miller officiating.