- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Community cuisine 10/31/02
Knights of Columbus to serve breakfast
The Scott City Knights of Columbus will serve a sausage breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. Sunday at the Knights of Columbus Hall, located on U.S. 61 in Scott City.
Cost is $5 for adults, $2.50 for children 6-12, five and under eat free.
Five-pound bags of bulk sausage will also be on sale for $2 per pound. Proceeds will benefit religious activities of the Knights of Columbus.
Church to hold Holiday at Hobbs Dinner
Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church, located at 3024 State Highway 177 in Cape Girardeau, will hold its annual Holiday at Hobbs Dinner from 3 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
The menu includes turkey and dressing with all the trimmings and ham. Cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children.
Masonic Lodge to offer sausage with trimmings
MILLERSVILLE, Mo. -- Millersville Masonic Lodge Westview No. 103 will be serving sausage with all the trimmings from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
Cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children.
For more information, contact Billy Keele at (573) 866-3282.
Turkey and dressing dinner to be served
MORLEY, Mo. -- An all-you-can-eat turkey and dressing dinner "with all the trimmin's" will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday at the Morley Masonic Lodge No. 184.
Cost for adults is $6.50 while children eat for $3.
-- From staff reports