- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
ULLIN, Ill. -- Muriel Oakes, 82, of Arizona City, Ariz., died Friday, Oct. 25, 2002, in Casa Grande, Ariz.
She was born Jan. 25, 1920, at Ullin, daughter of Earl and Ella File Sichling. She married Robert Oakes.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Cheryl Davis of Montgomery, Ill.; two sons, Robert Oakes of Arizona City, Ronald Oakes of Aurora, Colo.; two brothers, Loren Sichling of Granite City, Ill., Phil Sichling of Pulaski, Ill.; a sister, Donna West of Dongola, Ill.; six grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister and four brothers.
Friends may call at Wilson Funeral Home in Karnak, Ill., after 10 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Mike Abel will officiate. Burial will be in Friendship Cemetery at Dongola.