- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Audrey H. Kemp, 94, died Friday, Oct. 25, 2002, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 24, 1908, at Zion, Mo., daughter of Lee W. and Daisy Sanders Cloninger. She and Wiley Kemp were married Aug. 13, 1927, at Fredericktown, Mo.
Kemp was a member of First Baptist Church in Jackson.
Survivors include a son, Cecil Kemp of Jackson; a sister, Loretta Braswell of St. Louis; and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
The funeral was held Monday at Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown. The Rev. Dale Berry officiated. Burial was in Mt. Pisgah Cemetery at Fredericktown.