- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Dennis A. Martin, 37, of Advance died Sunday, Oct. 27, 2002, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 1, 1965, at Bloomfield, Mo., son of William and Betty Dalton Martin. He and Cheryl Barks were married Dec. 31, 1988, at Puxico, Mo.
Martin was a service technician more than 10 years at Sears Roebuck and Co. in Cape Girardeau. He was a member of Christian Life Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Nick Martin of the home; a daughter, Jenna Martin of the home; his parents of Dexter, Mo.; and a sister, Susan James of Advance.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Syd Maness officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.