- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Esther M. Graff, 87, of Perryville died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2002, at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville.
She was born June 11, 1915, in Wellston, Okla., daughter of William Seymour and Belle Hazzard Messner. She and Leonard Graff were married May 13, 1950. He died March 12, 1986.
She retired from International Shoe as a cut-out operator.
Survivors include one stepson, Leonard E. Graff of Hazelwood, Mo; and two stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Youngs & Sons Chapel in Perryville.
Funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Gerold McBride officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.