- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
COBDEN, Ill. -- Corinne Rich, 83, of Cobden died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2002, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born Jan. 4, 1919, in Cobden, daughter of Arthur and Holdie May Cooley Goodman. She and Ralph W. Rich Sr. were married May 10, 1944, in Cobden. He died Dec. 13, 1987.
She was a member of First Presbyterian Church in Cobden.
Survivors include a son, Ralph Rich of Waverly, Ill.; one brother, Clyde Goodman of Cobden; a granddaughter; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden with the Rev. Richard Ryman officiating. Burial will be Cobden Cemetery.