- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Lulu Wille, 97, of Jackson died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2002, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home.
She was born June 18, 1905, in Biehle, Mo., daughter of Henry and Susan L. Hilderbrand Baer. She and Peter D. Friese were married Dec. 26, 1922. He died June 4, 1926. She and Jesse Wille were married Aug. 26, 1927. He died Oct. 24, 1967.
She was a longtime member of Immanuel Lutheran Church at Tilsit, Mo.
Survivors include threee sons, Wilbur Friese, Leonard Wille and Clement Wille, all of Jackson; 12 grandchildren; 25 great-grandchildren; and 14 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson and after 9 a.m. Tuesday at Immanuel Lutheran Church at Tilsit.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the church, with the Rev. Mark Boettcher officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. .