- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 10/28/02
Monday, Oct. 28
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Justin Dickey of 1175 Northwoods was arrested Saturday on North Main for driving while intoxicated, failure to remain on the right half of the roadway and to use turn indicator and following too closely.
Shea Mattingly of 415 Sheridan 6H was arrested Sunday at 1710 N. Sprigg for driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Charles Rhymer, 45, of S. West End, No. 305 was arrested Saturday at 632 Charles on a warrant for probation violation.
Salameh Massarueh of 1818 Niemann was arrested Saturday at the intersection of East Rodney and Themis on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of an improper lane change.
Summonses Lauren Akins and Pamela Freese of 1710 N. Sprigg, No. 706 were both issued summonses Sunday for peace disturbance.
Assaults An assault was reported Sunday at 635 Charles.
Thefts Political signs were reported stolen Saturday from 1006 Oak Ridge Court.
Denny's at 161 West St. reported someone leaving without paying for their food Sunday.
Money was reported stolen Saturday at 1448 N. Kingshighway.
A cellular phone and money were reported stolen Sunday at 623 Broadway.
A cellular phone was reported stolen Sunday at 3061 William.
A missing male, age 27, was reported Sunday at 341 N. Main.