- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
TAMMS, Ill. -- Dennis and Sharon Abercrombie of Tamms announce the engagement of their daughter, Hope Christina Abercrombie, to Jed Stuart Mix. He is the son of Ron and Ella Mix of Cisne, Ill.
Abercrombie is a 1998 graduate of Egyptian High School, and is attending Shawnee College.
Mix is a 1994 graduate of Flora High School in Flora, Ill. He is employed at Donald Jordan Truck Service in Tamms.
The couple plans to be married Jan. 11, 2003, at Alexander Free Will Baptist Church in Olive Branch, Ill.