- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
June Wunderlich, 77, of Symsonia, Ky., died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2002, at her home.
She was born in Fornfelt, Mo., daughter of Clyde and Essie Mullinax Keesee.
Survivors include her husband, Edwin H. Wunderlich; one daughter, Kimberly Mick of Symsonia; two sons, Ronald Wunderlich of Bloomfield, Mo., and Randol Wunderlich of Dexter, Mo.; five sisters, Ginny Knight of Phoenix, Ariz., Ruth Landreth of Calvert City, Ky., Norma Corbin and Miriam Roth, both of Cape Girardeau, and Dolores Eifert of Scott City; one brother, Winford Keesee of Cape Girardeau; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son.
Friends may call at the Lone Oak Chapel of Milner and Orr Funeral Home in Paducah, Ky., from 1 to 3 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. today at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Leroy Lyles officiating. Burial will be in Clarks River Cemetery of Graves County, Ky.