- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Justen Kemp Larkins, 15, of East Prairie died Thursday, Oct. 24, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 16, 1987, in Cape Girardeau, son of Kenneth Bruce and Melinda Carol Kemp Larkins.
Justen was a sophomore at East Prairie High School, and a member of New Life Ministries Church in New Madrid, Mo.
Survivors include his mother of East Prairie; three brothers, Tyler Larkins of the home, Dacy Larkins of East Prairie, Michael Larkins of Murray, Ky.; a sister, Anna Larkins of the home; paternal grandparents, Bruce and Anabelle Larkins of Grand Rivers, Ky., and maternal grandparents, Dee and Elise Kemp of East Prairie.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Scott Sutton officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery.