- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
NEELYS LANDING -- Virginia L. Schreiner, 71, of Allen Park, Mich., died Thursday, Oct. 24, 2002, at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, Mich.
She was born Sept. 20, 1931, at Neelys Landing, daughter of Benjamin and Goldie M. McCain Abernathy. She married Donald D. Schreiner.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Patricia Garner of Taylor, Mich.; a son, Douglas Schreiner of Whiteland, Ind.; a sister, Rosalie Oberbeck of Jefferson City, Mo.; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Martenson Funeral Home in Allen Park from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Sunday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Michigan Memorial Park in Huron Township.