- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Stanley E. Perkins, 71, of Mounds died Monday, Oct. 21, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Massie Funeral Home in Cairo, Ill., and after 11 a.m. on Friday at St. John Praise and Worship Center in Pulaski, Ill.
Funeral will be at noon Friday at the church, with the Rev. Larry T. Barnett Sr. officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Memorial Garden in Villa Ridge, Ill.