- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Aline C. Foster, 88, of Olmsted died Sunday, Oct. 20, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 6, 1914, in Johnston City, Ill. She married Walter Foster, who died in 1969.
Foster was a member of Words of Faith Center in Mound City, Ill.
Survivors include six daughters, Mary Taylor of Olmsted, Mary Mitchell and Shirley Woodworth of Mound City, Dorothy Summer of Memphis, Tenn., Holley Beegle of Dongola, Ill., Anna Crawford of Barlow, Ky.; two sons, Dewey Foster of Perks, Ill., Johnny Foster of Anna, Ill.; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a sister and a great-great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Mound City from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in U.S. National Cemetery at Mound City.