- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ronald and Karen Cotner of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Danielle Kristine Cotner, to Michael Jason Powers. He is the son of Judith A. Kirk of St. Louis.
Cotner is attending the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is employed at Wildflower Restaurant.
Powers is a graduate of the university. He is employed at Lo and Brentwood Physical Therapy.
An Oct. 26 wedding is planned at Trinity Lutheran Church in Egypt Mills.