- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Louise K. Bradley, 87, of Anna died Friday, Oct. 18, 2002, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Sept. 11, 1915, at Bloomfield, Mo., daughter of Herman and Virgie Mae Edwards Tanner. She married James Bradley, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include one daughter, Agnes Zappa of Amory, Miss.; two sons, James D. Norman of Dongola, Ill., and Francis E. Bradley of Anna; two sisters, Dorothy Mitchell of Cape Girardeau and Hazel Essex of Ellis Grove, Ill.; six grandchildren; several great-grandchildren; and several great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Charles Mitchell officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.