- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Bill M. Corzine, 70, of Anna died Saturday, Oct. 19, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born on Aug. 17, 1932, at Mount Pleasant, Ill., son of William L. and Velma M. Miles Corzine.
He was a member of the Union Masonic Lodge 627, Anna Moose Lodge 1346 and Teamsters Local 346 at West Frankfort, Ill. He retired as a mechanic from E.T. Simonds Construction Co.
Survivors include a son, Dan Corzine of Alton, Ill.; a sister, Dorothy Astin of Dongola, Ill.; and two brothers, Delmus Corzine of Little Rock, Ark., and Delene Corzine of Lawrence, Kan.
Friends may call at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Doug Bridgeman officiating. Burial will be in McGinnis Cemetery, east of Anna.