- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Marjory Lucille Dame, 82, of Chaffee died Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2002, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Nov. 26, 1919, at Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Clarence and Martha Clark Boardman. She and Raymond Paul Dame were married July 25, 1937. He died May 25, 1984.
Dame was a member of First Baptist Church and PEO Chapter CX in Chaffee, and Order of Eastern Star Chapter 342 at Morley, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Gerald Dame of Wolf Lake, Ill., Philip Dame of Chaffee; two daughters, Martha Corn of Haysville, Kan., Mary Ivy of LaBelle, Fla.; 10 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church, with the Rev. Cliff Day officiating. Burial will be in Forest Hills Memorial Gardens near Morley.