- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
David Lynn has joined the staff of Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as a sales associate.
John Jennings has joined Big River Telephone in Cape Girardeau as a staff accountant.
Kimberly Keser has joined Jackson Primary Care in Jackson as a registered nurse.
Robin Marberry has joined the staff at Capital Insurance & Associates in Cape Girardeau and Jackson as an insurance agent.
Matt Gonzalez is the new chef at St. Francois Country Club.
Barry Doyle has joined Big River Telephone in Cape Girardeau as a controller.
Patty Norman is the new executive director of Beverly Health and Rehabilitation Center in Poplar Bluff.
Tammy Phillips, a family nurse practitioner, has joined the staff at Midwest Physicians & Surgeons in Cape Girardeau.