- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Injuries reported in attack on bus in northern Israel
JERUSALEM -- A bus was attacked near the northern Israeli town of Beit Shean on Tuesday and four people were wounded, police and rescue workers said.
There were conflicting reports about whether the incident involved a shooting or a bombing attack.
Rescue services spokesman Yeroham Mandola said four people suffered light injuries due to shooting. The initial, urgent police report referred to a bombing, but spokesmen later said the nature of the attack was "unclear."
Beit Shean is located about 50 miles north of Jerusalem.