- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
Injuries reported in attack on bus in northern Israel
JERUSALEM -- A bus was attacked near the northern Israeli town of Beit Shean on Tuesday and four people were wounded, police and rescue workers said.
There were conflicting reports about whether the incident involved a shooting or a bombing attack.
Rescue services spokesman Yeroham Mandola said four people suffered light injuries due to shooting. The initial, urgent police report referred to a bombing, but spokesmen later said the nature of the attack was "unclear."
Beit Shean is located about 50 miles north of Jerusalem.