- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Injuries reported in attack on bus in northern Israel
JERUSALEM -- A bus was attacked near the northern Israeli town of Beit Shean on Tuesday and four people were wounded, police and rescue workers said.
There were conflicting reports about whether the incident involved a shooting or a bombing attack.
Rescue services spokesman Yeroham Mandola said four people suffered light injuries due to shooting. The initial, urgent police report referred to a bombing, but spokesmen later said the nature of the attack was "unclear."
Beit Shean is located about 50 miles north of Jerusalem.