- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
Injuries reported in attack on bus in northern Israel
JERUSALEM -- A bus was attacked near the northern Israeli town of Beit Shean on Tuesday and four people were wounded, police and rescue workers said.
There were conflicting reports about whether the incident involved a shooting or a bombing attack.
Rescue services spokesman Yeroham Mandola said four people suffered light injuries due to shooting. The initial, urgent police report referred to a bombing, but spokesmen later said the nature of the attack was "unclear."
Beit Shean is located about 50 miles north of Jerusalem.