- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Jessica Ad'aire Maxwell died Friday, Oct. 11, 2002, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born at the hospital earlier that day.
Survivors include her parents, Jesse James and Nancy Renee Hagan Maxwell of Mounds; six brothers, Dwain and Dwight Vaughn and Milton Anderson, all of Mounds, Jesse Maxwell Jr. of Ullin, Ill., Jeremy and Jamar Shered of Centralia, Ill.; a sister, Qutasia "Tay" Sawyer of Mounds; maternal grandparents, Joseph and Beatrice Wyatt of Grand Chain, Ill.; and paternal grandmother, Vera Russell of Villa Ridge, Ill.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Henderson Cemetery in Villa Ridge.
Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.