- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Henry Elderbrook, 76, of Sikeston died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born March 31, 1926, at Matthews, Mo., son of William "Willie" and Delpha Pierce Elderbrook.
Elderbrook had been a plumber at a Veterans Administration hospital.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include two daughters, Rhonda Lawson and June Crump of St. Louis; two sisters, Helen Ponder of Charleston, Mo., Gwen Faulkner of Jerseyville, Ill.; four grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Jackson officiating. Burial will be in Sikeston Memorial Park Cemetery.