- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charles Albert Brockmeyer, 51, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 14, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Feb. 22, 1951, at Allenville, Mo., son of Herman and Margaret Meyer Brockmeyer.
Brockmeyer was involved with VIP Industries. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his mother of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Jerome Brockmeyer of Arnold, Mo., Joe Brockmeyer of St. Louis, Paul and Fred Brockmeyer of Scott City; two sisters, Rosemary Dreyer of Perryville, Mo., and Edna Anderson of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 7.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.