- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Attorney general's wife, Talent to attend luncheon
Janet Ashcroft, wife of Attorney General John Ashcroft, will appear with U.S. Senate candidate Jim Talent at a Women for Talent luncheon at 12:30 p.m. today at the Drury Lodge.
Ashcroft has served the state of Missouri as first lady, special assistant to the attorney general and special counsel for the Department of Revenue. She was a business law instructor at Southwest Missouri State University and an assistant professor for Howard University School of Business.