- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jimmy V. Winters, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2002, at Rivers Run Health and Rehab.
He was born Aug. 28, 1923, and worked as a tailor.
He was a veteran.
He is survived by one son, Michael.
Service will be held at 10 a.m. today at Ford & Sons Mt. Auburn Chapel in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Lee Roy Quinn officiating.