- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary A. Robinson, 91, of Perryville died Thursday, Oct. 10, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Aug. 31, 1911, at Apple Creek, Mo., daughter of Frank and Anna Schonoff Buchheit. She and Edward G. Robinson Sr. were married Nov. 15, 1932, in Perryville. He died Jan. 7, 1999.
Robinson had been a cook at St. Mary's Seminary. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Ladies Sodality, and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include three daughters, Rose Buchheit and Yvonne Steinbecker of Perryville, Marge Steinbecker of St. Louis; two sons, Frank Robinson and Edward Robinson Jr. of Perryville; a sister, Alma Schnurbusch of Perryville; 16 grandchildren; and 24 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and six brothers.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. The parish wake will be at 6 tonight with Daughters of Isabella and Ladies Sodality. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.