- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Eloise Wring Anderson, 94, of Clearwater, Fla., died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at Hospice House Woodside in Pinellas Park, Fla.
She was born in New Frankfort, Ill. She was formerly of Cape Girardeau, where she owned Wring's Tot Teen Shop and was a member of Centenary United Methodist Church.
Mrs. Anderson moved to Florida in 1986 from Memphis, Tenn.
Survivors include her husband, Roy B. Anderson; a daughter, Grace Ann LeMaster of Hernando, Miss.; a sister, Dorothy Ensor of Eureka Springs, Ark.; two granddaughters, Cynthia Reeves of Gulf Breeze, Fla., Laurie Martini of Memphis; and three great-grandchildren.
The National Cremation Society in Clearwater, Fla., was in charge of arrangements.