- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
RANDLES, Mo. -- Elsie Marie Warner, 88, of Florissant, Mo., died Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2002, at Manor Care Health Services in Florissant.
She was born May 5, 1914, at Randles, daughter of Tony and Mary Patterson Menz. She married Marvin Warner.
Warner retired from Bussman Fuse Co. She was a member of Hazelwood Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Buddy Warner of Florissant; two sisters, Lena Hogan of St. Louis, Alice Richardson of Perkins, Mo.; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a grandson and two brothers.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel. Burial will be in Williams Cemetery at Perkins.