- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 10/10/01
Thursday, Oct. 10
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrestsn Jackee M. Nicholson, 33, of 918 College, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of walking in the street when a sidewalk is provided.
Dewayne E. Felty, 19, of 529 Olive, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of stealing and tampering with a motor vehicle.
Joshua J. Kelly, 17, of 919 E. Rodney, and Christian J. Jacobs, 17, of 701 Hickory, Sikeston, Mo., were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of burglary and stealing.
A 15- and a 16-year-old male were cited to juvenile court Tuesday for peace disturbance by fighting.
Gabriel Viera, 45, of 2431 Windyhill Lane, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Adrian M. Brown, 19, of 537 S. Hanover, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
Toni A. Spreitler, 39, of 2421 Windyhill Lane, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Summonses Louie Griffin of 108 Charlotte Lane, Sikeston, Mo., received a summons Tuesday for peace disturbance.
Dana L. Hinman of 3020 Boutin, Lot 48, received a summons Tuesday for failure to drive on the right half of the road.
Keith W. Smith of 4077 County Road 553, Jackson, received a summons Tuesday for following another vehicle too closely.
Thomas B. Brown of 6245 County Road 532, Jackson, received a summons Tuesday for failure to yield to traffic.
Assault A domestic assault was reported Tuesday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Thefts Subwoofers and an amplifier were reported stolen Tuesday at 615 N. Lorimier.
Jewelry was reported stolen Tuesday at 1710 N. Sprigg.
A CD player, CDs and a cell phone charger were reported stolen Tuesday at 333 N. Frederick.
A purse was reported stolen Tuesday at 1419 N. West End Boulevard.
A backpack was reported stolen Wednesday at 205 Caruthers.
A CD player was reported stolen Tuesday in a burglary at 723 N. West End Boulevard.Property damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at 303 Morgan Oak.
A camper window was reported damaged Wednesday at 2879 Hopper.
A vehicle was reported scratched Wednesday at 2810 Whitener.