- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Carol Ladwig, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Oct. 5, 2002, at the home of a son in Paducah, Ky.
She was the daughter of Harold and Carolyn Ferris.
Ladwig was a licensed practical nurse.
She was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a son, Johnnie Harding of Paducah; a daughter, Carolyn Sikes of Paducah; a brother, Harold Ferris of New York; and three grandchildren.
Friends may call at Lindsey Funeral Home after 10 a.m. Thursday.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Oak Grove Cemetery in Paducah.