- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Vicky P. Skaggs
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Vicky P. Skaggs, 39, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Oct. 6, 2002, at Three Rivers Healthcare Center North Campus at Poplar Bluff, Mo.
She was born Oct. 13, 1962, at Advance, Mo., daughter of Clarence and Bessie Glover Wilfong. She and Doug Skaggs were married May 3, 1997.
She attended Mt. Hope General Baptist Church near Coldwater, Mo.
Survivors include her parents of Whitewater, Mo.; husband of Marble Hill; one brother, Jody Wilfong of Whitewater; and one sister, Jennie Haffner of Whitewater..
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at the Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home chapel with the Revs. Lloyd Ray Green and Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will follow in the New Hope Cemetery at McGee, Mo.