- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Audrey Flood, 74, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 7, 2002, at her home.
She was born Jan. 17, 1928, in Evanston, Ill., daughter of Frank and Lois Whyte Dodd.
Flood moved to Cape Girardeau five years ago from Chicago. She was a licensed practical nurse, and member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Survivors include two daughters, Tonya Hillman of Chicago, Karen Sides of Cape Girardeau; a son, Michael Powell of St. Paul, Minn.; and five grandchildren.
Friends may call at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints after 11 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at the church. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.
Sparks Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.