- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Thomas Hanney III
ANNA, Ill. -- The funeral for Thomas M. Hanney III of Anna will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. The Rev. Scott Harner will officiate. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery at Dongola, Ill.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Hanney, 38, died Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2002, at Southside Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pa.
He was born May 14, 1964, in Belleville, Ill., son of Thomas M. and Kathryn Dillman Hanney Jr.
Hanney was a first mate with Inland Marine Co.
Survivors include three daughters, Tonya Hanney of Anna, Andrea and Jessica Hanney of Pinckneyville, Ill.; his father of Anna; two brothers, Timothy and Tracy Hanney of Anna; a sister, Tammy Williams of Anna; and his fiancee, Lynn Wise of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his mother.