- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 10/05/02
Saturday, Oct. 5The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A 15-year-old male was cited to juvenile court Thursday for resisting arrest.
Michael A. Watkins, 30, of 702 Central Avenue, Scott City, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of attempting to obtain a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
A subject was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of formal charges for resisting arrest and driving while suspended.
Granita N. Buchanon of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
A subject was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of charges for walking in the street when a sidewalk was provided.
A subject was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of formal charges for prohibited acts, noise violation, resisting arrest and walking in the street when a sidewalk was provided.
Detrayous D. Curry, 18, of 2407 Albert Rasche was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Michael A. McCoy, 38, of 1016 Village Lane was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Jimmy Allen Maglone, 22, of 735 William St., Apt. 4, was arrested Thursday for burglary, stealing, resisting arrest and driving while suspended.
Alex Steven Sauceda, 42, of Oran, Mo., was arrested Thursday for domestic assault.
Bobby Lee Ford Jr. of 611 Mechaw was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of possession of a controlled substance.
Tyrance D. Hill of 817 S. Pacific received a summons Thursday for a leash law violation.
Robert S. Davis of 2220 Abbey Road received a summons Thursday for following to closely.
Hubert D. Rutherford of 709 S. Benton received a summons Thursday on suspicion of assault.
An assault was reported Thursday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
A subject was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of charges for domestic assault.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday by Shell D-Mart at 3276 William.
Two meals were reported stolen Friday by Denny's restaurant at 161 West.
A vehicle reported stolen was recovered Thursday.Burglary
A burglary was reported Thursday at 1208 S. Sprigg. Jewelry, keys, cash and a wallet and its contents were reported stolen.
A vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 134 West Park Mall.
A window was reported damaged Friday at 2831 Whitener.
A broken window screen, stained carpet, damaged door and damaged floor tiles were reported Thursday at 822 Good Hope.
A vehicle mirror was reported damaged Friday at 2829 Themis St., Apt. 1.