- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
McCLURE, Ill. -- Caleb W. Brown, infant son of Rodney and Casey Dalton Brown, of McClure died Friday, Oct. 4, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Aug. 8, 2002, in Cape Girardeau. He was a member of Hanover Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his parents; one sister, Callie Brown of McClure; maternal grandparents, Phyllis and Robert York of Cape Girardeau and William Dalton of Gordonville, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Virginia and Jerry Munson of Metamora, Ill., and Morlow and Linda Brown of McClure; maternal great-grandparents, Imogene and Loyd Bollinger of Cape Girardeau; and paternal great-grandparent, Alice Harris of Cape Girardeau.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Lindsey Cemetery in McClure with the Rev. William Matzat officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.