- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
The Rev. Fletcher Hill
MCCLURE, Ill. -- The Rev. Fletcher V. Hill, 85, of Rockford, Ill., died Thursday, Oct. 3, 2002, in Rockford.
He was born May 29, 1917, in McClure, son of John and Allie Chapman Hill. He and Anna Teich were married Aug. 21, 1941, in Chicago.
Survivors include a son; three daughters; a brother, Miles Hill of McClure; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, wife, a daughter, two brothers and a sister.
The funeral will be at 3:30 p.m. today at Forest City Baptist Church, 4241 Pepper Drive, in Rockford. The Rev. Chuck Reagan and the Rev. Bill Bourne will officiate. Burial will be in a private family cemetery in McClure.
Honquest Family Funeral Home in Rockford is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to Forest City Baptist Children's Ministries or Fairview Residence Helping Hands.