- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kathryn L. Hett, 81, of Mesa, Ariz., died Friday, Sept. 27, 2002, in Gilbert, Ariz.
She was born in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Frank and Yvetta Hunt Reed. She married William F. Hett.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Kenneth Hett of Jackson; a daughter, Linda Chackerian of Mesa; four sisters, Dixie Dunning of Festus, Mo., Norma Keller of Scott City, Betty Chapman and Frankie Clippard of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Allen Reed of St. Louis, Robert Reed of Dutchtown; five grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Mountain View Mortuary Chapel in Mesa from 5 to 7 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel.