- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fall Festival, Art Run scheduled for Saturday
POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- The ninth annual Fall Festival and Art on the Run will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Margaret Harwell Art Museum.
This year's festival will include all-day music and a variety of entertainment.
More than 15 artists will be showing their work and demonstrating how the work is done. To help keep the children entertained, there will be a children's activity booth.
There will also be a wide variety of foods offered at the festival.
The one-mile run/walk will begin at 10 a.m. Those wishing to participate are urged to pre-register, however, registration will be accepted the day of the event. For more information on the race, contact John Holland at (573) 686-6711.
Proceeds from the event will be applied toward the museum and the children's activities at the museum.