- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)11
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Suzanne Elizabeth Zickfield Maassen, 61, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born June 14, 1941, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Alvin P. and Edith G. Cargle Zickfield. She graduated from Cape Central High School and attended Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include one brother, Pete Zickfield of Barnhart, Mo.; five nieces and nephews, Shannon Jansen, Courtney, James, Wendy and Krista Zickfield; and other family members Jack and Patty Colligan.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford & Sons Mount Auburn Chapel. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Trinity Lutheran Church with the Rev. Douglas Breite officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.