- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Suzanne Elizabeth Zickfield Maassen, 61, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born June 14, 1941, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Alvin P. and Edith G. Cargle Zickfield. She graduated from Cape Central High School and attended Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include one brother, Pete Zickfield of Barnhart, Mo.; five nieces and nephews, Shannon Jansen, Courtney, James, Wendy and Krista Zickfield; and other family members Jack and Patty Colligan.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford & Sons Mount Auburn Chapel. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Trinity Lutheran Church with the Rev. Douglas Breite officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.