- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. James Edward "Eddie" McDowell of Sikeston announce the engagement of their daughter, Merideth Anne McDowell, to Justin Michael Pobst. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. J. Michael Pobst of Sikeston.
McDowell is a 1999 graduate of Sikeston High School. She expects to receive a degree in mass communications and public relations from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2003.
Pobst is a 1999 graduate of Sikeston High School. He expects to receive a degree in business administration from Southeast University in December.
A Nov. 30 wedding is planned at Tanner Street Church of God.