- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Amanda Marie Chapman and John Charles Beaudean were united in marriage July 20, 2002, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Douglas C. Breite performed the ceremony. Organist was Ryan Meyer of Nebraska. Music was also provided by Matt Janssen of Iowa and Anne Middendorf of Nebraska on trumpets, Joe Lach of Minnesota on trombone, Ron Walker of Cape Girardeau on tuba, and Rachel Sattgast of South Dakota on french horn.
The bride is the daughter of Steve and Jean Chapman of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of J. Mark and Sally Beaudean of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jamie Dost of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were BriAnne Merriman of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Danielle Hill of Springfield, Mo., and Brooke Hulsey of Farmington, Mo. Junior bridesmaid was Taylor Nolan of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Josh Heinecke of Pine Bluffs, Wyo., served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Rob Tebbenkamp of Concordia, Mo.; Joe Beaudean of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom; and Jeff Chapman of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Junior groomsman was Aaron Dost of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Paul Beaudean of St. Louis, cousin of the groom, and Craig Remmers of York, Neb.
Flower girl was Shelby Powers, daughter of Lance and Jennifer Powers of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Austin Dost, son of Neal and Kim Dost of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Ashley Dost of Jackson, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Worship folders were handed out by Zach Nolan of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Kim Dost, Sheri Dost and Karen Nolan, all of Jackson and aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 19 at Holiday Inn.
Mrs. Beaudean received a bachelor of science degree in health and human services (dietetics), and is pursuing a master's degree at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is pursuing a degree in music education.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.