- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 09/29/02
Sunday, Sept. 29The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Eric A. Kelley, 26, of 714 N. Sprigg was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
Arrests Michael J. Patrick, 42, of 1211 Perry was arrested Friday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear and contempt of court.
Cale J. Prokopf of 10 Rivercrest, Apt. 4A was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Angel L. Moody, 17, of 338 N. Middle was arrested Friday on suspicion of property damage.
A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody Saturday.
Summonses Marie E. Whitney of 646 S. Henderson received a summons Friday for a leash law violation.
Benjamin Bird of 1002 Sturdivant received a summons Friday for improper backing and no proof of insurance.
Joseph M. Baczewski of Belleville, Ill., received a summons Friday for failure to yield, no operator's license and no insurance.
Jason D. Dunn of Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons Friday on suspicion of stealing.
Assaults A domestic assault was reported Friday.
An assault was reported Saturday on the 100 block of North Water Street.
Two 16-year-old males were taken into custody Saturday for resisting arrest and refusing to identify as a witness.
Thefts Two incidents of stolen chain saws and parts were reported stolen Friday by Elfrink Transportation at 1329 Southern Expressway. The incidents occurred Sept. 9 and 11.
A copper colored Schwinn bicycle was reported stolen Saturday at 225 Merriwether.
Burglary A burglary and damage to a door and a wall was reported Saturday by the Trinity Lutheran Church at 100 N. Frederick.
Robbery A robbery was reported Saturday at the 400 block of South Hanover Street.
A car window was reported broken Friday at 1827 Bloomfield.
A car window was reported broken Friday at William and Pacific.
A report of transmission fluid being poured into an automobile gas tank was reported Saturday at 801 Good Hope.Miscellaneous
Forgery was reported Saturday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William.
Forgery was reported Saturday by Kmart at 11 S. Kingshighway.
An accidental overdose was reported Saturday.