- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Goldie Williams Duty, 86, of Anna died Friday, Sept. 27, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 10, 1915, in Saratoga to Silas Alonzo and Rita Ann Rose Williams. She and Elbert James Duty were married Sept. 13, 1931, in Union County, Ill. He died Oct. 25, 1991.
Survivors include one son, Donald Duty of Anna; two grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and two brothers.
She attended the First Church of God in Anna.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the First Church of God, with Jon Hartley and Gayle Stone officiating. Internment will be at the Anna City Cemetery.