- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Dawn Renee Burton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:56 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, 2002. Name, Justice Rae. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Second son. Ms. Burton is the daughter of Gene Burton and Grace Burton of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Greg and Renee Hindman of Patton, Mo., Mineral Area Regional Medical Center in Farmington, Mo., 5:51 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 8, 2002. Name, Nicholas Alan. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Mrs. Hindman is the daughter of Bill and Evelyn Peppers of Fredericktown, Mo. Hindman is the son of Eugene and Donna Hindman of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Terry Allen and Ashley Carol Drum of Millersville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:39 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2002. Name, Landon Neal. Weight, 5 pounds 7 1/2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Drum is the former Ashley Thrower, daughter of Julie Ann Thrower of Sikeston, Mo., and Tyke and Beth Thrower of Jackson. Drum is the son of Terry and Lupe Drum of Millersville. He is employed at Advanced Logistics.
Daughter to Barry Jason and Laura Renee Evans of Kelso, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:56 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2002. Name, Taylor Renee. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Evans is the former Laura Diebold, daughter of Joe and Barb Diebold of Kelso. She is an optometrist with Leet Eyecare. Evans is the son of Ron and Darlene Oller of Scott City. He is a project manager at CPM in St. Charles, Mo., and also farms.
Son to Paul Robert and Cynthia Kay Bigham of Olive Branch, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:18 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, 2002. Name, Gabriel Robert. Weight, 8 pounds 15 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Bigham is the former Cynthia Kaufman, daughter of Lloyd and Kay Kaufman of Olive Branch. Bigham is the son of Johnnie and Grace Bigham and Dorothy Bigham, all of Olive Branch. He is employed by Wissinger Construction Co.
Daughter to Ashley Nicole Pinkerton and Christopher Lee Gream of Piedmont, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:35 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, 2002. Name, Haley Marie. Weight, 6 pounds 2 ounces. Ms. Pinkerton is the daughter of Miranda Pinkerton of Piedmont and Mark Nussbaum of Jackson. She is a student. Gream is the son of Sandy Gream and Jimmy Gream of Greenville, Mo.
Daughter to Joshua Wade Johns and Adrian Dawn Strahan of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:11 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, 2002. Name, Mallory Michele. Weight, 7 pounds. First child. Ms. Strahan is the daughter of Sandy and Steve Pirtle of Scott City and Dennis Strahan of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Dominion Title and Escrow Services. Johns is the son of Diane and John Stanley of Anna, Ill., and Lonnie Johns of Wolf Lake, Ill. He is employed at QC Corp.